The Data Controller is LETSHELTER SRL, VAT number: 04377710241, with registered office in Via Beata Giovanna, 63 - 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI) - Italy
- Email: [email protected]
The Data Controller collects your personal data and processes them, both directly, as the Data Controller and using the work of other subjects who will act as Data Processors.
Personal data collection
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information on your device, including browser data, IP address, time zone and data of some cookies installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site we collect specific information about the web pages and products you view, the websites or search terms that directed you to the Site and how you interact with the Site. We will define this automatically collected information as "Device Information ".
We collect Device Information with the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer, and often include an anonymous unique identification code.
- The "Log files" keep track of the actions that take place on the Site, and collect data including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, reference / exit pages and timestamping with date / time.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record data on how you browse the Site.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Edge™: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
In addition to functional cookies, for which the user's consent is not required for use, this site uses third-party cookies such as:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Pixel Instagram and facebook: for more information and deactivation: https://it-it.facebook.com/help/instagram/1896641480634370
- Pixel Youtube: for more information and deactivation https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=it&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including name and surname, billing address, shipping address, payment details (including credit card numbers), email address and telephone number. We will refer to this data as "Order Information".
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Purpose of the treatment
We generally use Order Information to fulfill orders placed through the Site (which includes processing payment information, arranging shipping and delivering invoices and / or order confirmations). We also use Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with information or advertising about our products or services, if in line with the preferences you have expressed to us.
We use the Device Information collected to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytical data on how our customers navigate and interact with the Site, and to evaluate the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
The User Data is also collected to fulfill legal obligations, respond to executive requests or actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties as well as for the following purposes: contacting the User, Statistics, Managing contacts and sending messages and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is:
- The legitimate interest of the owner: for the data provided by the user when making contact / information requests and for the cookies necessary for the operation of the site;
- Consent: for profiling and / or third-party cookies installed on the site and for sending newsletters or marketing activities;
- The contract: for the data entered at the time of purchase.
Communication and dissemination scope
Personal data whose dissemination is strictly related to the management of the site may be disclosed to those specifically involved for the provision of the service rendered. The data may also be communicated, for the management of the purposes listed above, to some categories of subjects contractually linked to the Data Controller (also in any countries not belonging to the European Union) for example: - subjects who provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks and providers; - to third party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the service; - competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The data deriving from the use of third-party cookies will also be available to the third parties indicated above, unless deactivated by the user. The list of appointed data processors is available at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Exercise of rights by Users
The subjects to whom the Personal Data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same from the Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration. , cancellation, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller at the e-mail address [email protected].